- Audio Technica ATH-CKS50TW
Audio Technica ATH-CKS50TW
True Wireless Earbuds
Audio Technica ATH-CKS50TW
Split into 3 monthly payments
Split into 4 monthly payments
Pay now with Payfast
RCS (Store Credit)
Bank QR code
Scan to pay
EFT (Bank Transfer)
Pay now with Payfast
Unlike many companies that produce truly wireless headphones, Audio-Technica places an emphasis on sound quality, not just convenience. The ATH-CKS50TW earphones are no exception. Featuring specially designed 9 mm drivers, these earbuds deliver clear, full-range audio with deep, powerful bass – low frequency is enhanced by acoustic ducts on the back of the drivers.
But while exceptional sound quality may be at their core, we certainly don’t skimp on the convenience, either. For starters, the ATH-CKS50TW earbuds provide best-in-class battery life, with up to 20 hours of continuous use on a full charge. There’s also a fast-charge option that gives you roughly 90 minutes of use from a quick, 10-minute charge. The multifunction buttons on each earbud let you easily control music playback, volume and calls, plus select noise-cancelling and hear-through functions to block out and hear ambient noise, respectively.
Make your voice heard with Qualcomm® cVc™ Generation 8.0
Enjoy improved microphone performance in calls, whether in the office, working from home or in an online class. The sidetone function of the CKS50TW also allows you to hear your own voice during calls for more natural-sounding conversations, feeling almost as if you weren’t wearing headphones at all.
Built-in button design for on-the-go operation
Audio-Technica’s ATH-CKS50TW wireless earbuds are designed for reliable, stress-free operation for a more enjoyable truly wireless listening experience. The left button adjusts the volume and switches between hear-through and noise-cancelling functions, while the right button lets you easily start/stop playback, skip between songs, or enable quick hear-through.
Rain and splash-proof design
The CKS50TW wireless earbuds boast an IPX4*-equivalent JIS protection rating. The splash-proof design means you never have to worry about keeping your truly wireless earbuds dry in sudden rain showers or when exercising.
*An IPX4-equivalent rating signifies the product will not be adversely affected by water splashing from any direction. This rating does not ensure protection in hot and humid locations such as baths and showers. The product is not completely waterproof.
Personalize the operation of your Audio-Technica earbuds via Audio-Technica’s Connect app, available from both Apple and Google Play. Take full control of your sound, switching between codecs, experimenting with equalizer pre-sets or adjusting your volume levels. You can even use the app to help locate your earbuds, so you’ll always have a stunning soundscape to accompany your day to day.
Packed full of useful functions, the CKS50TW earbuds are compact, with a unique antenna structure designed to ensure stable connectivity while fitting in limited space. This helps prevent sound from being interrupted even in train stations or other crowded locations.
The ATH-CKS50TW earbuds also feature Qualcomm® TrueWireless Mirroring.
Independent transmission to the left and right sides reduces sound interruptions and delays for videos on all devices, including Android and iOS smartphones.
Automatic power-on and fast pair convenience
Once paired with your device, Audio-Technica’s CKS50TW wireless headphones automatically turn on and connect to your Android or Google device** when they are removed from the case for quick usability. When the truly wireless earbuds are put back in the case, they power down and begin charging. The power can also be turned on/off directly from the headphones.
Check up on your charge with LED indicators
The CKS50TW’s four LED indicators light up or flash whenever the charging case is opened or closed, so the user can see the charging status or remaining charging case battery power at a glance.
Sony’s 360 Reality Audio certified
The combination of 360 Reality Audio and Audio-Technica’s long-cultivated acoustic technology allows listeners to fully experience the world of sound envisioned by the creators.
- Newly developed 9 mm drivers deliver clear, full-range audio with the punch of enhanced bass
- Best-in-class battery life with up to 20 hours of continuous playback on a full charge (and up to 90 minutes of use from a 10-minute quick charge)
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Buttons in the earbuds provide easy control of music playback, volume, calls, and hear-through and noise-cancelling functions
- Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming
- Hybrid eartip structure combines hard and soft silicone material to provide a secure, comfortable fit with superior sound performance
- Selectable hear-through function lets in ambient sounds so you can remain aware of your surroundings
- A-T Connect app gives you additional control: activate low latency mode, adjust and save EQ to the headphones, change L/R volume balance, locate misplaced headphones, change codecs, and more
- Flexible dual- or single-ear usability
- Automatic power-on when removed from the case
- Google Fast Pair lets you quickly pair headphones with an Android smartphone or other device
- Qualcomm® cVc™ Generation 8.0 ensures excellent call quality
- Sidetone circuitry improves conversations by letting you hear your voice in the headphones when making calls on most smartphones
- Compatible with high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive audio, Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, and AAC codecs
- Compatible with Sony’s 360 Reality Audio for a truly immersive sound experience
- Rain and water splashproof design (IPX4*-equivalent)