The HF175 Professional Monitoring headphones provide DJs and audio professionals with the perfect balance of style, performance, and durability. With its classic, closed-ear design and lightweight steel framework, the HF175 is made to withstand the rigors of the road or the demands in the studio.
High-quality 40mm drivers produce powerful and pure sound, making the HF175 headphones perfect for live DJ performances or mixing and monitoring audio. The soft cushioned ear cups and stitched headband provide long-lasting comfort while the adjustable flexible stainless steel interior band ensures long-lasting durability.
The HF175 headphones also feature a single-cord design and 180-degree rotatable cups for ease of use and transportability, making it easy to bring high-quality sound and comfort with you wherever you go!
- High-quality 40 mm Neodymium magnet drivers for powerful, pure sound
- Soft cushioned ear pads and stitched headband for long-lasting comfort
- Closed-ear design for optimum sound isolation and accuracy
- Stainless steel adjustable headband and Manganese steel framework for maximum strength and longevity
- 180-degree rotatable frame for single-ear monitoring and portability
- Compact, lightweight and portable design
- Single-sided 3m cable for easy, tangle-free use
- Impressive dynamic response, perfect for DJing, audio monitoring, and enjoying music and movies
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Fashion: Supra-aural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Loudhailer: ¢40mm
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Sensitivity: 95dB±3dB
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-22kHz
- Max. Power: 400mW
- Rating Power: 200mW
- Cable: 3m (straight)
- Plug: ¢3.5mm+¢6.3mm
- Nominal Headband Pressure: Approx.2.8N